9.6 Language semantics options
See the Mercury language reference manual for detailed explanations
of these options.
- Execute conjunctions left-to-right except where the modes imply
that reordering is unavoidable.
- Execute disjunctions strictly left-to-right.
- Allow infinite loops or goals with determinism erroneous to be optimised
Allow procedures to have no clauses.
Any calls to such procedures will raise an exception at run-time.
This option is sometimes useful during program development.
(See also the documentation for the ‘--warn-stubs’ option
in Warning options.)
- An abbreviation for ‘--infer-types --infer-modes --infer-det’.
- If there is no type declaration for a predicate or function,
try to infer the type, rather than just reporting an error.
- If there is no mode declaration for a predicate,
try to infer the modes, rather than just reporting an error.
- If there is no determinism declaration for a procedure,
don't try to infer the determinism, just report an error.
- Perform at most n passes of type inference (default: 60).
- Perform at most n passes of mode inference (default: 30).