9.10.3 MLDS backend (MLDS -> MLDS) optimization options
These optimizations are applied to the medium level
- Disable the MLDS -> MLDS optimization passes.
- Do not perform peephole optimization of the MLDS.
- Treat tailcalls as ordinary calls rather than optimizing
by turning self-tailcalls into loops.
- Leave initializations of local variables as assignment statements,
rather than converting such assignments statements into initializers.
- Eliminate local variables with known values, where possible,
by replacing occurrences of such variables with their values.
- Do not generate trailing operations inline,
but instead insert calls to the versions of these operations
in the standard library.