[mercury-users] Separate compilation for submodules.

Guillaume Yziquel guillaume.yziquel at citycable.ch
Sun Jun 26 06:59:51 AEST 2011

Hi.

I've been struggling a bit with submodules, and would appreciate if you
could provide a small working example of how to do the following:

I want a module A, and a submodule A.B. I would like to compile
interfaces with mmc --make-int and mmc --make-short-int. After that, I
would like to compile them to C. I do not wish to use mmc --make.

I also want two separate files, a.m and a.b.m and I'd wish to use the
:- include_module declaration.

How can I do that cleanly? The module system is baffling me somewhat...

Best regards,

--
     Guillaume Yziquel