[m-users.] Ann: Colipa 2.1.0

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Thu Jul 20 21:54:16 AEST 2023

Hi!

I've released version 2.1.0 of my command line parser Colipa:

https://gitlab.com/volkerwysk/colipa

The most notable improvement compared with the 1.* version is the change in
how command line arguments are identified. Previously, it was done by an
enumeration type. This made it impossible to share command line argument
descriptions. Everything had to be in one module.

Now I'm using (semantically wrapped) strings instead and everything has
gotten simpler. And it was astonishing how simple this was to change.

There also are new features for generating usage information and for dealing
with subcommands.

Cheers,
Volker