[m-users.] lists and sets, unordered or ordered.

Sean Charles (emacstheviking) objitsu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 08:13:23 AEDT 2023

That makes complete sense of course. Given my games expects to have no more 20-30 missiles active at any one time, and that the number of things to shoot at is also limited, I don't see it being a performance issue.

We all know it's about 'doing it right' so you can sleep at night.

Premature optimisation and all that.

Thanks Volker, Zoltan.

To think all this effort is just to develop a half decent graphics/texture/text engine so I can write an IDE for my transpiler!