[m-users.] Self-improvement subjects.

Sean Charles (emacstheviking) objitsu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 03:39:24 AEDT 2023

I decided to ask Chat-GPT Volker, it has been most helpful too!

	In terms of logic programming, what is an existential variable? Can you show me an example in a language called Mercury?

And what came back was clear, and explained and so for the rest of the evening, some cheese and  biscuits will accompany on my Chat-GPT education about such matters!

Thanks!

:D