[m-users.] Self-improvement subjects.

Sean Charles (emacstheviking) objitsu at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 18:41:27 AEDT 2023

I came to the same conclusion after doing some other reading Zoltan.

There's a reason I uninstalled the CoPilot plugin from my vscode editor many many months ago... I looked at the garbage code it was suggesting and realised that I was spending as much time checking what it was doing as I would have spent doing it myself anyway,

I will also never trust a self-driving car.